Analytical Techniques Currently Available
The following analytical techniques are currently available at SASA:
- Gel Permeation Chromatography (GPC
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GCMS)
- Gas Chromatography tandem Mass Spectrometry (GCMSMS)
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography tandem Mass Spectrometry (UPLC MSMS)
- Ultra Performance Liquid Chromatography Photodiode Array Detection (UPLC PDA)
- Ultra High Performance Liquid Chromatography - QTRAP (UHPLC/MS/MS).
Analytical methods and procedures are accredited to the ISO 17025 standard for testing laboratories by the United Kingdom Accreditation Service (UKAS) and are additionally supported by rigorous in-house quality control practices. View the UKAS testing laboratories and schedules.
Our accreditation is limited to those activities described on our UKAS schedule of accreditation, see our [QA page].