Research interests/Areas of expertise
- Detection of indigenous and non-indigenous pathogens of Solanum tuberosum via serological, virological and molecular diagnostics.
- Transmission Electron Microscopy.
- Quality Management.
- In 2015 I became SASA’s Quality Manager having 8 years’ experience working to ISO 9001:2008 and 5 years’ experience working to ISO 17025:2005.
- In 2009 I became the Deputy Potato Quarantine Unit Manager in Plant Biosecurity and Inspections Branch.
- Joined SASA in 2005 to work as an Assistant Plant Pathologist within Plant Biosecurity and Inspections branch.
- Awarded BSc (Hons) Animal Biology in 2004 from Edinburgh Napier University, Edinburgh.