Seed Testing/Quality Manager
Areas of expertise
- All areas of seed quality testing
- Method development germination, tetrazolium and vigour.
- Quality management
- ISTA Germination Committee
- ISTA Vigour Committee
- ISTA Proficiency Test Committee
- British Association of Seed Analysts (BASA)
- I joined SASA in 1992 as a Seed Analyst in the Official Seed testing Station for Scotland (OSTS) having trained as a Seed Analyst at SAI. I have BSc. Life Sciences and have remained within OSTS having held the post of Senior Seed Analyst: Germination and Tetrazolium, followed by Seed Technologist and since 2009 Seed Testing Manager/Quality Manager.