Pesticide Usage Surveyor
Research interests/Areas of expertise
- Plant protection product use on agricultural and horticultural crops
- Joined SASA in 2013 as a Pesticide Usage Surveyor, collecting pesticide use data on a wide range of agricultural and horticultural crops
- 2005 – 2013 Ecologist in the Wildlife Disease team at the Food and Environment Research Agency, UK.
- 2004 – MRes in Ecology and Environmental Management, University of York
- 2002 – BSc (Hons) in Behavioural and Environmental Biology, University of St Andrews
One of the authors of the Pesticide Usage Survey reports as well as the following publications:
Survey of the impact of the neonicotinoid restrictions on Scottish oilseed rape crops and recommendations for alternative crop protection strategies. Proceedings Crop Protection in Northern Britain 2016. :99-104. . 2016.